SPUG: interrupts!

Baker, Stephen M stephen.m.baker at intel.com
Thu Aug 29 17:02:19 CDT 2002

I have an interrupt handler built into a script to guarantee data logging
before the program exits in the event an interrupt signal is detected...
However the manner in which I know how to do this does  not permit me to
access non-local variables in the interrupt handler function.  The nature of
the interrupt handler is that an interrupt triggers a reference to a
function call, rather that a system process, and as such the function call
is not capable of handling parameters.  Does anyone know a way to add
parameters, or make it possible to access them without making them global?

Stephen Baker				Office:	253.371.4188
Intel Corporation				Mobile:	253.678.0556
Intel Architecture Group			Email:
stephen.m.baker at intel.com

Mail Stop DP3-307	2800 Center Dr.		Dupont, WA 98327

The information contained in this email are the opinions and views of the
author(s), and are not on behalf of Intel unless specifically stated.

     POST TO: spug-list at pm.org       PROBLEMS: owner-spug-list at pm.org