SPUG: Net::FTP

Ben Reser ben at reser.org
Wed Aug 7 16:34:51 CDT 2002

On Wed, Aug 07, 2002 at 03:16:48PM -0500, Martin, Asa wrote:
> On some of my servers, $rtime does not return a value. On others it does.
> $rsize always returns a value, so I know that $path is correct. Anyone know
> what I could check to troubleshoot this?

ftp isn't very good for mirroring like this.  If you control both ends
consider using rsync.  If not then I'm not sure what to tell you...

--
Ben Reser <ben at reser.org>
http://ben.reser.org

If your love has no hope of being welcomed do not voice it; for if it
be silent it can endure, a guarded flame, within you.
- The Wisdom of the Sands

     POST TO: spug-list at pm.org       PROBLEMS: owner-spug-list at pm.org