SPUG: UNIX/Linux meeting

Rebecca L. Schmidt beckyls at u.washington.edu
Mon Apr 29 17:05:46 CDT 2002

Hi,

Thanks to all of you who expressed your interest in the UW's UNIX/Linux
Administration Program.  We will be holding an Information Meeting this
Thursday, May 2nd where you will have the opportunity to learn more about
the program and meet the instructor, Phil Nesser.  I encourage you to
attend!  We will also discuss our Data and Internet Security Program
as well as our Oracle Administration Program.

Here are the details:

	What: Information Meeting
	When: Thursday, May 2nd, 6-6:45 PM
	Where: UW Educational Outreach, 2445 140th Ave. NE, Suite B-100, Bellevue.

Best regards,

Rebecca Schmidt
Academic Programs
University of Washington Extension
5001 25th Ave NE, Seattle, WA  98105-4190
rschmidt at ese.washington.edu
(206) 221-6243

     POST TO: spug-list at pm.org       PROBLEMS: owner-spug-list at pm.org