SPUG: Damian's July Classes, and Cruise!

Tim Maher tim at consultix-inc.com
Fri Apr 19 16:58:58 CDT 2002

Hope lots of you will be able to participate in the unique opportunities
described below to socialize with and learn from Perl Guru Damian Conway!
And remember the special SPUG-only deal I announced at last Tuesday's
meeting: anybody who sends me a check payaable to The Perl Foundation
(Damian's sponsor) for at least $100 will be entered into a drawing to
win a free seat in one of Damian's July classes.

|  Dr. Tim Maher, CEO, Consultix          (206) 781-UNIX/8649;  ask for FAX#   |
|  tim at consultix-inc.com   teachmeperl.com  teachmeunix.com  teachmelinux.net  |
| APR: Shell; Int/OO Perl; Perl DataBase;  JUNE: Basic UNIX, Perl  JULY: Perl  |
| NEW Seminar Series!  "DAMIAN CONWAY's Adv. Perl Workshop"; Seattle, 7/15-18  |
| Adv. OOP  *  Adv. Module Implementation Techniques  *  Programming in Perl 6 |