SPUG: Meeting preparations

dancerboy dancerboy at strangelight.com
Tue Apr 16 18:27:16 CDT 2002

At 11:45 am -0700 2002-04-16, Tim Maher wrote:
>... or get lubricated at the Big Time
>Brewery?  If so, please post a message, so Marc (and others can hook up with
>you.

"get lubricated"?  Just what exactly goes on these SPUG meetings?
They're starting to sound a lot more interesting than I thought.  ;)

Seriously, I'm planning on showing up to the meeting -- I may or may
not make it to the Big Time Brewery beforehand.  If I do:  I'll be
the one with the eyebrow piercing and the semi-weird blonde hair (no,
it's not blue -- at least not this week) sitting next to a stack of
geek books.

-jason

     POST TO: spug-list at pm.org       PROBLEMS: owner-spug-list at pm.org