SPUG: RE: SPUG preparations

Tim Maher tim at consultix-inc.com
Tue Apr 16 17:10:46 CDT 2002

NOTE: I'm forwarding this message to the list, although it was initially
rejected due to the wrong sender-address being on the attempted posting.
-Tim

For the 33rd straight meeting I am unable to attend, but I had to report
that
I nearly blew some Diet Coke out my nose reading Tim's message - imagining
either the world's most amazing "out of office assistant" or Tim sitting at
the front of the class surreptitiously sneaking a keystroke here or there
like someone tunnelling out of their cell with a thumb-tack.  I guess potty
breaks are included in our august leader's "Intermediate Perl" class...

Thanks, Ross.