SPUG: Meeting preparations

Tim Maher tim at consultix-inc.com
Tue Apr 16 13:45:32 CDT 2002

I would normally be at one of the pre-meeting gathering places, but today I'm
teaching my "Intermediate Perl" class, and will be lucky to get to the meeting
on time 8-}

Anybody else planning to dine at Cedars, or get lubricated at the Big Time
Brewery?  If so, please post a message, so Marc (and others can hook up with
you.

-Tim
|  Dr. Tim Maher, CEO, Consultix          (206) 781-UNIX/8649;  ask for FAX#   |
|  tim at consultix-inc.com   teachmeperl.com  teachmeunix.com  teachmelinux.net  |
| APR: Shell; Int/OO Perl; Perl DataBase;  JUNE: Basic UNIX, Perl  JULY: Perl  |
| NEW Seminar Series!  "DAMIAN CONWAY's Adv. Perl Workshop"; Seattle, 7/15-18  |
| Adv. OOP  *  Adv. Module Implementation Techniques  *  Programming in Perl 6 |

     POST TO: spug-list at pm.org       PROBLEMS: owner-spug-list at pm.org