SPUG: Who/What is a Perl User?

Michael R. Wolf MichaelRunningWolf at att.net
Tue Sep 11 21:13:36 CDT 2001

If you're reading this message, you self-identify as a "perl user".  What
does that mean to you?  What do you do?  How does Perl affect your life?

I have two levels of interest for sparking this discussion:

    self-interest -- Although I am a perl-loving job hunter, I do not want
programming to be my sole focus on my next position.  Your answers will help
*me* to pursue other possibilities.

    community-interest -- I see this list, and Perl at large, as a
community.  Your answers will help *us* to understand who we are, what our
core interests and values are, and how we interact.

     POST TO: spug-list at pm.org       PROBLEMS: owner-spug-list at pm.org