Brittingham, John john.brittingham at attws.com
Fri Sep 7 13:33:15 CDT 2001

I am trying to replace a white space that lies between an number and a
capital letter without changing either the number or the letter. I can't
find any examples on this.. Can anyone tell me how to do this?

6-2 Dual Mode Selection...... separating out Dual Mode Selection from 6-2

Thanks jb
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: http://mail.pm.org/archives/spug-list/attachments/20010907/22be2dc1/attachment.htm

More information about the spug-list mailing list