SPUG: Re: need recommendation on local ISP

Colin Meyer cmeyer at helvella.org
Thu Sep 6 20:07:23 CDT 2001

I'll second everything that Richard has said. Zipcon has been my isp for
more than four years, and I have no complaints. Dan respects his
customers with conscientious business practices, such as not taking on
new dial in customers until sufficient phone lines have been installed
to handle the load, and giving refunds when dialup access was
unavailable due to screw-ups by the phone company.

He also donates the webspace for SPUG's homepage:
http://zipcon.net/spug

Have fun,
-C.

     POST TO: spug-list at pm.org       PROBLEMS: owner-spug-list at pm.org