SPUG: UW Perl Class

Joel Grow largest at largest.org
Tue Sep 4 21:16:28 CDT 2001

Hi, I'm writing again to put in a brief, final plug for the upcoming UW
Perl certificate classes and let you know there will be a free information
meeting this Thursday Septermber 6 from noon-1 PM at the downtown Seattle
UW Extension location (1325 4th Ave, suite 400).

This 3-course program meets once/week, with 10 sessions per course.  This
year the program is offered both in the new UW laptop computer lab at the
aforementioned downtown Seattle location starting October 1 (the courses
run fall/winter/spring), and at the Bellevue location starting January 9

The 3 courses are Beginning Perl, Advanced/OO Perl, and Perl and the WWW.
We start at the beginning (a very good place to start) and go in-depth on
many Perl topics, including data types, regular expressions, I/O, complex
data structures, object oriented Perl, database access, CGI programming,
and lots more.

More information is available at

Email me if you'd like references from students from previous year's
classes, or with any questions.

     POST TO: spug-list at pm.org       PROBLEMS: owner-spug-list at pm.org