SPUG: Version control white paper

Leon Brocard acme at astray.com
Fri Oct 26 05:22:26 CDT 2001

Douglas Leonard sent the following bits through the ether:

> Yup, there's a CPAN module, Rcs.pm, that I've used and loathe.

I like to think that the VCS::Rcs set of modules presents a nicer
interface (readonly, though). Development on the VCS list is happening
again after a bit of a pause if you want to join in...

Leon
--
Leon Brocard.............................http://www.astray.com/
Nanoware...............................http://www.nanoware.org/