SPUG: Re: Looking for SPUGers working at SAFECO

Andrew Sweger andrew at sweger.net
Mon Nov 12 23:50:24 CST 2001

Are there any SPUGers out there working at SAFECO (there aren't any
obvious ones on the SPUG distribution list)? Do any of you know a SAFECO
employee that's ready to throw off the shackles of COBOL or VB and embrace
the power of the dark... oops. Uh, I mean Perl. I checked out the
auditorium and it would be a pretty sweet deal. However, we must have a
SAFECO employee in attendence as our sponsor (they're the key to getting
past the guards). Other than that, it's free.

- Andy

(your former SPUG host)

--
Andrew B. Sweger -- The great thing about multitasking is that several
                                things can go wrong at once.

     POST TO: spug-list at pm.org       PROBLEMS: owner-spug-list at pm.org