[OT] SPUG: Washington Incorporation

William Rowden rowdenw at eskimo.com
Tue May 22 19:46:41 CDT 2001

Today, Marion Scott Warner wrote:
> Does anyone here have experience with incorporation in
> Washington State?
>
> Would like to get the name of an attorney or accountant that can
> advise, and perform this task for a reasonable rate? Anyone have
> a ball park figure for what this would typically cost?

Invicta Law Group (<http://www.invictalaw.com/>) will do all the
incorporation work for $1250, and they specialize in technology and
intellectual property.  My business partner and I like working with
Chris Beer (<http://www.invictalaw.com/beer.html>).
--
    -William
PGP key: http://www.eskimo.com/~rowdenw/crypt/pgp/rowdenw.asc