SPUG: Damian Classes in Boston,Portland

Tim Maher/CONSULTIX tim at consultix-inc.com
Wed May 2 14:54:02 CDT 2001

----- Forwarded message from "Randal L. Schwartz" <merlyn at stonehenge.com> -----

To: groups at lists.panix.com
Subject: Re: Damian Conway's Advanced OO Perl Class
From: merlyn at stonehenge.com (Randal L. Schwartz)
Date: 02 May 2001 12:36:36 -0700

>>>>> "Uri" == Uri Guttman <uri at sysarch.com> writes:

Uri> please forward to your local pm lists.

Uri> 		  Advanced Object Oriented Perl Class
Uri> 			 in Boston, July 10-11

And if you're closer to the west coast, or need a break around some trees
for a few days, see

  <http://cpd.ogi.edu/course.asp?n=02-SD-21>
  <http://cpd.ogi.edu/course.asp?n=02-SD-22>

Damian is teaching the same 2-day OOP class the previous week, as well
as his 1-day advanced parsing class, with a bundle price for both.

And we're $4 cheaper -- "We will not be undersold!". :)

----- End forwarded message -----

     POST TO: spug-list at pm.org       PROBLEMS: owner-spug-list at pm.org