SPUG: Next Eastside SPUG Meeting: March 28, Wed

JALIS,ASIM (HP-FtCollins,ex1) asim_jalis at hp.com
Wed Mar 21 15:18:12 CST 2001

If anyone's interested in speaking at the Eastside-SPUG meeting
let me know. I have some ideas for topics which we can discuss
over e-mail and you are also welcome to talk about anything else
that you feel might be interesting to the group.

Also at the next meeting we are going to try out an idea from the
C++ Users Group: Have a Tech Q&A at the beginning of the meeting.
If you have questions about Perl -- all levels welcome -- bring
them to the Tech Q&A and we'll wrestle them with our collective
Perl intelligence.

I'll post the details of the meeting in another announcement
shortly.

Asim

     POST TO: spug-list at pm.org       PROBLEMS: owner-spug-list at pm.org