SPUG: Basic Perl class next week, Kirkland

Tim Maher/CONSULTIX tim at consultix-inc.com
Fri Mar 16 13:20:41 CST 2001

SPUGsters,
	Please pardon a quick commercial message that's
	directly relevant to many readers of this group.
-Tim Maher

              Course               Dates   Days
          Basic Perl + Modules    3/20-3/23  4
Just a quick note to let you know that the basic Perl class I'm
teaching next week still has some room left.  Given my heavy
Spring/Summer schedule of Geek Cruises, OpenSource Conferences,
and international YAPC Conferences, this will probably be the last
public offering of this class in the Seattle area until September.
So if anybody is interested in attending, please get in touch
with me soon!

More details at:  http://www.consultix-inc.com/perl.html

COURSE DESCRIPTION: Perl Programming, plus Modules

    This lecture/lab course consists of three days of basic Perl
    training, followed by an additional day showing students
    how to exploit the efforts of other programmers by using the
    rich collection of "Perl Modules" (like "libraries" in other
    languages) that are freely available on the Internet.

    This class is for those who already know some other programming
    language, and UNIX, and who wish to write custom programs
    using Perl, a powerful and versatile language that has come
    to be known as "the duct tape of the Internet".

                   CONSULTIX ON-LINE RESOURCES

General Consultix information:
        http://www.consultix-inc.com/

On-Site training information:
        http://www.consultix-inc.com/on-site.html

Course Listings:
        UNIX/Shell, http://www.consultix-inc.com/unixlist.html
              Perl, http://www.consultix-inc.com/perllist.html

Registration and Pricing: http://www.consultix-inc.com/reg.html
Instructor Evaluations:   http://www.consultix-inc.com/evals.html
Course Evaluations:       http://www.consultix-inc.com/course_evals.html

|  Dr. Tim Maher, CEO, Consultix        (206) 781-UNIX/8649;  ask for FAX# |
|  Email: tim at consultix-inc.com         Web: http://www.consultix-inc.com  |
|  TIM MAHER: Unix/Perl   DAMIAN CONWAY: Adv. Perl   COLIN MEYER: Perl/DBI |
|  *We are currently scheduling On-Site Classes on UNIX and Perl topics!*  |

     POST TO: spug-list at pm.org       PROBLEMS: owner-spug-list at pm.org