SPUG: Re: slice question; list latency

El JoPe Magnifico jope-spug at jope.net
Wed Jun 27 15:50:42 CDT 2001

Yeah, I realized that and smacked myself as soon as I saw the answer.
Sheesh, I used to be a god of perl syntax, but six months of hacking
exclusively in C, and look what I've devolved to.  =P

Unrelated question: Why is the latency on postings to this list so
darned high?  We get a lot of duplicate answers as a result.  Just
wondering.
  -jp

On Wed, 27 Jun 2001, Doug Beaver wrote:
> @{ $h }{@fields} = @values;