SPUG: YAPC:Euro; good fares from SEA?

Tim Maher/CONSULTIX tim at consultix-inc.com
Fri Jun 22 15:24:24 CDT 2001

On Fri, Jun 22, 2001 at 12:42:06PM -0700, JALIS,ASIM (HP-FtCollins,ex1) wrote:
> You might also want to look at the "Airline Ticket Consolidators and Bucket
> Shops FAQ"
> at http://www.travel-library.com/air-travel/consolidators.html

Thanks to all for their helpful tips, but unfortunately I'm already
thoroughly familiar with all the ins and outs of airline travel.
There just aren't any reasonable fares to Amsterdam (or London,
Antwerp, Brussels, or Copenhagen, etc.) to be had from Seattle these
days, AFAIK.

I'll be paying $908 for two tickets later today, which is the
best fare I've been able to find on a real airline with a decent
schedule, unless somebody has info on a substantially cheaper
option. (And please don't send me any more FAQs, I'm dealing with
Reality, not Theory, at this point! 8-} ).

|  Dr. Tim Maher, CEO, Consultix        (206) 781-UNIX/8649;  ask for FAX# |
|  Email: tim at consultix-inc.com         Web: http://www.consultix-inc.com  |
|  TIM MAHER: Unix/Perl   DAMIAN CONWAY: Adv. Perl   COLIN MEYER: Perl/DBI |
|  *We are currently scheduling On-Site Classes on UNIX and Perl topics!*  |

     POST TO: spug-list at pm.org       PROBLEMS: owner-spug-list at pm.org