SPUG: site clutter

William Julien moonbeam at catmanor.com
Thu Jun 21 16:17:13 CDT 2001

>I haven't been following this a closely as I should have,
>but with the NWNexus/Winstar merger, and
>Winstar's bankruptcy, and dial-up Internet
>access accounts being transfered to EarthLink
>I'd suggest looking elsewhere for a web page
>for SPUG.

A lot of people have been going over to drizzle.com. They
are one of the few ISs that allow shell access. Also,
for a "hosting account they are a lot cheaper than halcyon.

Their is a possibility that Ralph Sims may retain ownership
of the halcyon domain. He said he was thinking of setting
it up to do web and email forwarding.

Currently, the discussions are in "halcyon.general".  To continue the
discussions after, they have setup a "halcyon refugees" egroup at yahoo.

William

     POST TO: spug-list at pm.org       PROBLEMS: owner-spug-list at pm.org