SPUG: Need 10 Perl Programmers
tim at consultix-inc.com
Thu Jun 14 18:23:59 CDT 2001
From: Elliott Dale <Elliott at consultnet-nw.com>
To: "'spug at halcyon.com'" <spug at halcyon.com>
Subject: Contract Position for Perl Developers
Date: Tue, 12 Jun 2001 21:28:47 -0700
X-Mailer: Internet Mail Service (5.5.2650.21)
SPUG Members and Friends:
I am a technical recruiter with ConsultNet in Bellevue. I have been
attempting to follow your discussions for the last few months, but this is
the first time that I have occasion to interrupt you with an opportunity for
a temporary work arrangement.
I have a client located in downtown Seattle in the internet/web development
business who is embarking on a new project and is in dire need of many (10)
Perl developers on a contract basis for three months. The contracts will be
through us (ConsultNet), and will last for three months, with a possibility
for extension and the mutual option to turn the contract into a permanent
employment arrangement. We are open to considering candidates on a W-2 or
1099 basis. There is no option for telecommuting in this scenario. The
expected pay range is at a rate of $40 - $55 per hour, depending on
qualifications and experience.
This is a mission-critical project and candidates must be available to begin
working within a few days notice. We would be interested in interviewing
qualified candidates immediately and sending you directly to the client site
for confirmation and technical screening.
Interested parties, please email your resume directly to
elliott at consultnet-nw.com. Please include "Object-Oriented Perl Developer"
in the subject line. I look forward to working with you.
* 5+ solid years of software development, with 3 years of
strong Object-oriented PERL development experience.
* Development experience must include design and architecture of
distributed systems or multi-tier client/server applications.
* Java experience must include focuses on J2EE, EJB, Servlets and JSP.
* PERL experience must include in-depth knowledge of object-oriented
PERL and use of DBI/DBD.
* Strong relational database (Oracle) skills.
* Experience with BEA WebLogic or Top Link is a definite plus.
* Candidate must also have strong problem solving and issue resolution
* Knowledge of RUP, UML and XML is highly desirable.
* Candidate must be a team player, able to work with cross-functional
teams, and leading-edge technology.
email: elliott at consultnet-nw.com
To learn more about ConsultNet, just click: http://about.consult-net.com
Empowering the World's largest network of computer professionals.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
POST TO: spug-list at pm.org PROBLEMS: owner-spug-list at pm.org
Subscriptions; Email to majordomo at pm.org: ACTION LIST EMAIL
Replace ACTION by subscribe or unsubscribe, EMAIL by your Email-address
For daily traffic, use spug-list for LIST ; for weekly, spug-list-digest
Seattle Perl Users Group (SPUG) Home Page: http://www.halcyon.com/spug/
More information about the spug-list