SPUG: Net Admin, Perl Prog., Kirkland

Tim Maher/CONSULTIX tim at consultix-inc.com
Fri Jan 19 17:37:41 CST 2001

Please post this job opening to the SPUG List.

Thanks,
Tania Bennett
Human Resource Director
Neptune, Inc.

-------------------

We are in need immediate need of a Network Administrator/perl programmer.

Required Skills:
Understanding of Linux running Apache, mail protocols, DNS and PERL
required.  Experience with SQL desirable. At least 2 years experience
building and maintaining commercial web sites.  Work with a team of
dedicated, experienced developers.

This is a W-2, full time employee status, permanent position with an
aggressive stock option plan (vests over 3 years).  Placement directly with
company, no recruiters please.

What is Neptune?
Neptune, Inc. develops creation, content, and communication applications
exclusively for broadband ISPs.  Using a proprietary technology platform,
Neptune presents database driven content through a next-generation,
broadband interface.  As a Neptune employee, you will work with other senior
developers to build cutting-edge products that will revolutionize the
industry over the next 3 years.

Company Info and Location:
Neptune, Inc. is a Washington corporation.  Permanent, W-2 (non-contract)
employees preferred.  We are located at 206 Kirkland Avenue, downtown
Kirkland.  Centrally located on the East side, 20 minutes from downtown
Seattle.

Benefits:
Fully paid for health care benefits.  Aggressive stock option plan.  Free
video games at the arcade across the street from the office.  We are located
steps away from tons of great restaurants, parks and the Lake Washington
waterfront.  We have a great group of people so far and are looking for more
great ones to join our team!

Please email resumes to jobs at neptune.com.

     POST TO: spug-list at pm.org       PROBLEMS: owner-spug-list at pm.org