SPUG: Hello

Spug User spug at cosmic.care-gear.com
Tue Jan 9 10:17:30 CST 2001

Hello :)

  My name is Kareem Hadee.  I'm a newbie unix system administrator and I'm
eager to learn perl!  I've read the "learning perl" book by O'reilly and
I've used perl off and on for the last year at work.  Most of the time I
avoid perl simply because it's faster for me to throw together a shell
script, BUT I'M SICK OF THAT :)  I live in the seattle area and I'll be
attending your next meeting on Tuesday the 16th?  I would really like to
sharpen my programming skills and I feel spug is the best way to do
it.

thanks
-Kareem Hadee

     POST TO: spug-list at pm.org       PROBLEMS: owner-spug-list at pm.org