SPUG: The ABC-s of Perl

Andrew Crum akcrum at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 5 08:13:51 CST 2001

A and
B benchmarking
C CPAN
D Documented, data types, debugging, declarations
F file handling, formatting
H h2xs
I if-else
J join
L loops
M modules, my, m///, methods, man pages, map
N naming conventions
O Object Oriented, our, O'Reilly, or
P pod, pack, pragmas, push, pop
Q quoting
R regexp, references, require
S SECURE, scope, sorts, split, s///, subroutine, shift
T tr///, test operators, threads, tie, taint
U use, undef, unpack
W while loop, -w
X XS
Y y///