SPUG: perltidy HTML colorer

Dan Ebert mathin at mathin.com
Wed Dec 26 14:36:00 CST 2001

I am also a fan of emacs ... but it does have trouble with
quotes/slashes/# etc in regex as well as the items Scott mentioned.

I still use it almost exclusively because (other than a few minor
issues) it makes neat code nearly effortless.

Of course, you also have to take a lot of flak from vi nuts. :)

Dan.
The primary requisite for any new tax law is for it to
exempt enough voters to win the next election.
	- Unknown

     POST TO: spug-list at pm.org       PROBLEMS: owner-spug-list at pm.org