SPUG: Perl Gig in Fremont/Wallingford

Tim Maher/CONSULTIX tim at consultix-inc.com
Fri Dec 14 11:54:34 CST 2001

Friends,

I'm going to have a job opening very shortly and am
soliciting resumes/applications.

This position is for a Perl programmer, requiring some
knowledge of CGI, DBI, Apache Mod_Perl and SQL.
Knowledge of PostgreSQL, DHTML, JavaScript a plus.
Ability to research and solve problems is more valuable
to us than breadth of current Perl knowledge.

This is a contract position with pay DOE.

We are hiring directly, without any pre-screening by an
HR department.

We are located on Stone Way between Wallingford and
Freemont.

Telecommuting may be possible after getting a full
understanding of our needs, but would still require
significant presence in the office.

Kinesis CEM, LLC provides Customer Experience Management
solutions to businesses. What this means is that we help
our clients provide the best possible customer
experience to their customers, through measurement,
training, directed feedback, incentives and business
consulting.

Our office is a very informal setting, where there is
currently one programmer. This is an excellent
opportunity to work in a friendly informal
environment and become our preferred vendor for
future programming needs!

I can be contacted at PDarley at Kinesis-CEM.com or at
(206)380-9043.

Thanks,
Peter Darley
Director of Information Technology