SPUG: Slow list

Tim Maher/CONSULTIX tim at consultix-inc.com
Wed Aug 15 01:32:50 CDT 2001

On Tue, Aug 14, 2001 at 10:24:38PM -0700, El JoPe Magnifico wrote:
> Yuh, I complained about this a couple months ago, but got no response.
> Only thing I can figure is their queue has gotten really backed up,
> e.g. stuck messages due to bad recipient addresses on the various lists.
>
> Unrelated: Tim, could you please update the URL in the list's signature?
> It's still pointing at Halcyon.

I'd like to, but I can't!  Majordomo accepts my configuration changes
without complaint, but it doesn't actually ever change anything.
(And I'm using the same script that used to work, but hasn't since our
service went crazy a few months back and was later reinstated.)

I've left a message with the majordomo admin, but haven't heard anything
back from him yet about this.

-Tim

--
| Dr. Tim Maher, CEO, Consultix        (206) 781-UNIX/8649;  ask for FAX# |

     POST TO: spug-list at pm.org       PROBLEMS: owner-spug-list at pm.org