SPUG: Perl+Accounting Gig

Tim Maher/CONSULTIX tim at consultix-inc.com
Tue Aug 14 20:11:12 CDT 2001

SPUG Members,

I have a position with a company based in Seattle. My client is looking for
someone who has a background in both Perl programming as well as accounting.
The position involves working directly with the company President on the
transition of their internal auditing programs to their corporate offices.
You will be involved in setting up and running commission reports for their
independent agent network of over 125,000 individuals.  This is a direct
placement position with full benefits and a salary range of $50-$70k with
some room for negotiation.

For more information please contact me at kriss at isomedia.com

Kris Schreiber * Kirkbride Associates, Inc.
Phone: 425.688.0485 * 877.455.1527
Fax: 425-453-5257
"Opportunities are multiplied as they are seized."  Sun Tsu
www.kirkbrideassoc.com

     POST TO: spug-list at pm.org       PROBLEMS: owner-spug-list at pm.org