SPUG: Slow list

Andrew Sweger andy at sweger.net
Tue Aug 14 02:14:01 CDT 2001

Why does it seem to take so long for posting to show up on the list?  It
always seems to take between 30 and 60 minutes (approx.) for postings to
arrive. A sampling of messages suggests that gocho (the Perl Mongers
outgoing mail server) seems to take its sweet time delivering messages.
Sorry, I'm spoiled rotten by all this technology. Gratify me, now!

--
Andrew B. Sweger -- The great thing about multitasking is that several
                                things can go wrong at once.

     POST TO: spug-list at pm.org       PROBLEMS: owner-spug-list at pm.org