SPUG: ... & finding Perl work

MichaelRUnningWolf at att.net MichaelRUnningWolf at att.net
Mon Aug 13 20:29:18 CDT 2001

Count me in, too!!!

As a recent arrival into the northwest, I'm looking for
opportunities to creatively apply my Perl skills to an
intersting problem.

I understand that there were smileys in the original
post, but if anyone's interested in joining forces to
make a proposal, please let me know.  I'll throw my hat
into the ring to focus such an effort.

Michael Wolf
    spug-list newbie
    Perl programmer, trainer, and evangelist-becoming

     POST TO: spug-list at pm.org       PROBLEMS: owner-spug-list at pm.org