SPUG: web prog. tools of choice?

Kevin Watt kevin at economyart.com
Thu Aug 9 18:09:09 CDT 2001

I, too, and most people I know use CGI.pm extensivly.

And I too have developed my own module for look-and-feel, I've played with
HTML::Template and Template.pm, but neither were going to be that useful,
since my pages are 90% dynamic content, it would have been silly to bother
with a html file.

See y'all tonight.

Ciao,
Kevin