SPUG: Request for ride and sleeping space for Thursday meeting

MichaelRunningWolf at att.net MichaelRunningWolf at att.net
Wed Aug 8 16:33:36 CDT 2001

I am currently on a cross-country bicycle trip, and
heard about the SPUG meeting on Thursday.  I'd love to
attend my first-ever PUG.  Not wanting to "brave" the
urban traffic scene into Seattle, I have two (possibly
independant) requests.

1) A ride from Tacoma (or anywhere south of Seattle) to
the meeting (and possibly the pre-meeting at the brew
pub)

2) A lawn or couch (I'll have sleeping bag with me) to
crash on for Thursday night that allows me public
transportation back to my bicycle.

Please reply by phone (easier) on 732/809-3613 or email
(harder, but doable) to MichaelRunningWolf at att.net

Thanks in advance for your hospitality and generosity,
Michael Wolf

     POST TO: spug-list at pm.org       PROBLEMS: owner-spug-list at pm.org