SPUG: Perligata talk

Tim Maher/CONSULTIX tim at consultix-inc.com
Sat Sep 30 18:10:01 CDT 2000

SPUGsters,

According to Andy of N2H2 (SPUG landlord), this weekend's Seattle PI,
The Damian himself, the Psychic Hotline, and me, myself, and I, it
shall indeed be Tuesday the 3rd, which is easy to remember because
our usual meeting date is *The 3rd Tuesday*.

Hope to see lots of you there, at the usual time, 7-9pm.  There's a
chance we'll also have on hand a "mystery guest" from the PPGP
(Peripatetic Perl Guru Pool), to handle queries and spout perls of
wisdom ($initials =~ [nmr][jl]?[tds]).

-Tim
|  Tim Maher, Ph.D.           Tel: (206) 781-UNIX        |
|  SPUG Founder & Leader      Email: spug at halcyon.com    |
|  Seattle Perl Users Group   HTTP: www.halcyon.com/spug |

> Tuesday, 3 October 2000 at 7:00 PM PDT
>
> On Sep 29, 2000 @ 6:00pm, Daniel Chetlin wrote:
>
> > My memory had it that Damian's talk was on Monday the 2nd, but the web
> > page shows Tuesday the 3rd. Can someone confirm for me that it is indeed
> > Tuesday the 3rd?
>
> --
>  Andrew B. Sweger <andy at n2h2.com> |  N2H2, Incorporated
>  Systems Architect                |  900 Fourth Avenue, Suite 3400
>  Advanced Technologies Division   |  Seattle WA 98164-1059
>  v=206.336.2947  f=206.336.1541   |  http://www.n2h2.com/

| Dr. Tim Maher, CEO, Consultix       (206) 781-UNIX/8649;  ask for FAX# |
| Email: tim at consultix-inc.com        Web: http://www.consultix-inc.com  |
|Training- TIM MAHER: Unix, Perl  DAMIAN CONWAY: Adv. Perl, OOP, Parsing |
|CLASSES: 10/9: Adv OO-Perl/Parsing   10/16: Int. Perl  10/23 Perl Prog. |

     POST TO: spug-list at pm.org       PROBLEMS: owner-spug-list at pm.org