SPUG: Cobalt Group JoB

Tim Maher/CONSULTIX tim at consultix-inc.com
Wed Sep 27 16:41:33 CDT 2000

Perl Developers:

The Cobalt Group, the leading provider of business-to-business e-commerce
products and services for the automotive industry, is hiring Perl
Developers.  Responsibilities include developing software applications
supporting our Web based e-commerce solutions.  Requires three years
experience in Web development using Perl and CGI scripting in a Unix
environment.  Familiarity with Java programming for Web applications and
Oracle highly disired.  Backgrounds in Object Oriented programming
preferred.  BA/BS degree preferred.  View our website at
http://www.cobaltgroup.com.  Please email resumes to:
nnelson at cobaltgroup.com.

Required skills include: 3 years Perl programming, 1 year Unix

Permanent position

Benefits inlcude: Stock Options, Employee Stock Purchase Plan, Medical,
Dental, Vision, 401(k), Fitness Facility, Transporation Subsidy, Vacation,
Sick Time, Paid Holidays, Employee Referral Bonuses from $500.00 to
$2500.00, Flexible Spending Account Plan, Disability and Life Insurance

Candidate will apply for positions through HR nnelson at cobaltgroup.com and
work directly for the company.

W2 Employment

1099 employees must be incorporated.

Location: Downtown, Seattle, WA
No telecommuting

Company Product/Services:  Business-to-Business e-commerce products and
services for the automotive industry.

Nicole R. Nelson
Technical Recruiter
The Cobalt Group