SPUG: Please resubmit recent job ads

Tim Maher/CONSULTIX tim at consultix-inc.com
Sun Sep 24 01:31:41 CDT 2000

I've been upgrading from sendmail to postfix this week, and in the
process, I've managed to misplace my mailbox full of unprocessed
job ads for SPUG, which I was letting accumulate until my first
chance to process them - today!

So anybody who sent spug at halcyon.com email containing a job ad for
SPUG in the last 5 days please send it again.

Sorry,
-Tim

P.S.  This just provides more validation for my First Law of System
Administration:  "The most dangerous thing you can do to your system
is to try to take good care of it."  (I.e., a well-configured system
that is left to its own devices will generally carry on nicely, but
when the root (ab)?user starts improving things, look out! 8-} )

| Dr. Tim Maher, CEO, Consultix       (206) 781-UNIX/8649;  ask for FAX# |
| Email: tim at consultix-inc.com        Web: http://www.consultix-inc.com  |
|Training- TIM MAHER: Unix, Perl  DAMIAN CONWAY: Adv. Perl, OOP, Parsing |
|CLASSES: 10/9: Adv OO-Perl/Parsing   10/16: Int. Perl  10/23 Perl Prog. |

     POST TO: spug-list at pm.org       PROBLEMS: owner-spug-list at pm.org