SPUG: September Talk ; ????

Tim Maher/CONSULTIX tim at consultix-inc.com
Mon Sep 11 22:58:37 CDT 2000

SPUGsters,

Okay, now that I've got you all buttered-up with the surprise announcement
of Damian's Latin talk, it's time to ask for volunteers to speak at next
Tuesday's meeting.  If 3 people would each give a 20+ minute talk on
something interesting they're doing, that would do the trick.   Or if
somebody wants to talk for the whole period, that would be good too.

In order to keep some momentum going for the general idea of CPAN projects
discussed at the last meeting, I'd especially like to invite people to
pitch ideas about cool modules to write collectively.

| Dr. Tim Maher, CEO, Consultix       (206) 781-UNIX/8649;  ask for FAX# |
| Email: tim at consultix-inc.com        Web: http://www.consultix-inc.com  |
|Training- TIM MAHER: Unix, Perl  DAMIAN CONWAY: Adv. Perl, OOP, Parsing |
|CLASSES 9/11: Perl+Modules  10/9: Adv OO-Perl/Parsing  10/16: Int. Perl |

     POST TO: spug-list at pm.org       PROBLEMS: owner-spug-list at pm.org