SPUG: clever(?) new way to code CGI...

Aaron Salo aaron at activox.com
Mon Oct 23 19:47:16 CDT 2000

Might want to look into embperl or HTML::Template if you tire of
reinventing the wheel. The first embeds perl code into your HTML docs at
the cost of parsing your docs. The second makes presentation independent of
the cgi code. Depending on which you find more soothing. Both have their
merits. HTML::Template is particularly nice for keeping the frosting folks
out from underfoot whilst you program.

~!a

     POST TO: spug-list at pm.org       PROBLEMS: owner-spug-list at pm.org