SPUG: ESPUG November Meeting On Wednesday

Tim Maher/CONSULTIX tim at consultix-inc.com
Wed Nov 29 19:06:18 CST 2000

First THE BAD NEWS:
	Due to unforeseen sudden developments, I won't actually be
attending the E-SPUG meeting tonight after all, so we'll need to have
the drawing for the free "Perl for Sys Administration" book another time.
Sorry . . .

Now THE GOOD NEWS:
	The sudden development has to do with SPUG's favorite Perl guru,
Dr. Damian Conway, just agreeing to visit Seattle during mid-February.
He'll give a (E-)?SPUG talk and present two two-day classes ("Data
Munging" and "Adv. OO Perl") during his visit.  This development requires
me to immediately launch into a flurry of preparations, which must be
finished before my weekend plane ride to an out-of-town class, so my
evening is now spoken for!

But this is, overall, a Very Good Thing! 8-}

Have a good meeting . . . And Sandy et al, please post the code you're
presenting somewhere where it's easily accessible!

| Dr. Tim Maher, CEO, Consultix       (206) 781-UNIX/8649;  ask for FAX# |
| Email: tim at consultix-inc.com        Web: http://www.consultix-inc.com  |
|Training- TIM MAHER: Unix, Perl  DAMIAN CONWAY: Adv. Perl, OOP, Parsing |
|12/12: UNIX  1/15: Perl/DBI  2/20: Data Munging;Perl  2/22: Adv. OO Perl|

     POST TO: spug-list at pm.org       PROBLEMS: owner-spug-list at pm.org