SPUG: Perl JoBs in Kirkland

Tim Maher/CONSULTIX tim at consultix-inc.com
Thu Nov 2 11:57:14 CST 2000

Position: PERL Programmer

Understanding of Linux running Apache, intermediate to advanced knowledge of
PERL and/or PHP.  Experience with SQL database server desirable.  At least
2-4 years experience building commercial web sites.  Experience with
streaming media technologies a big plus.

What is Neptune.com:
Neptune.com develops creation, content and communication applications
exclusively for broadband ISPs.  Using a proprietary technology platform,
Neptune.com presents database driven content through a next-generation,
broadband interface.  As a Neptune employee, you will work with other senior
developers and internet professionals to build cutting edge products that
will revolutionize the industry over the next 3 years.

This is a permanent, onsite, W-2 (non-contract) position.  We need to hire
several people!
Address: 206 Kirkland Ave, Downtown Kirkland, WA.

We offer stock options and fully paid for medical, dental and vision
benefits.  Free video games at the arcade across the street.  We are located
a block from lots of great restaurants and Lake Washington.

Please submit resumes to jobs at neptune.com.  No recruiters please.

     POST TO: spug-list at pm.org       PROBLEMS: owner-spug-list at pm.org