SPUG: Perl for doing more visual apps

john wickliffe johnwick at nwlink.com
Wed Nov 1 13:00:08 CST 2000

Hi Steve!
I use perl in my work for Elf Technologies, building tools to control other
programs and to process data and billing files.  I use the perl/tk modules, and
some times the free tool spec/perl to get a faster start on GUI type programs.
http://www.sloan.ucsf.edu/~kvale/specperl.html
(specperl is a GUI interface that generates perl code a little like VB)
john wickliffe
TAPCUG webmaster/Web Development Special Interest Group Leader

     POST TO: spug-list at pm.org       PROBLEMS: owner-spug-list at pm.org