SPUG: Spring TPJ Arrived Yet?

Tim Maher/CONSULTIX tim at consultix-inc.com
Tue May 30 17:40:56 CDT 2000

SPUG-o-philes,

Every quarter, I have the same argument with my advertising rep at "The
Perl Journal"; she's asking me whether I want to subscribe in the next
issue, and I'm saying stuff like "The Spring issue, that was supposed
to ship in April, still hasn't arrived yet in Seattle, and it's nearly
June - the same month you claim the Summer issue will start "shipping"!

And half the courses I advertised in the Spring issue were for May,
which was a complete waste, since the magazine won't appear until June.
She says, in so many words, my subscription must be broken, because
everybody else has had the magazine for weeks.  But I looked at a few
bookstores last week that regularly carry TPJ and didn't spot a single
copy on the shelves, which I take as confirmation for my belief that it
just hasn't hit the Puget Sound yet.

So I ask you SPUGsters who subscribe to TPJ, did you receive your
issues yet?  If so, when?

(Please reply directly to me, and I'll summarize the results for the
list.)

Thanks,
-Tim

| Dr. Tim Maher, CEO, Consultix       (206) 781-UNIX/8649;  ask for FAX# |
| Email: tim at consultix-inc.com        Web: http://www.consultix-inc.com  |
| CLASSES; 6/12-> Intermediate Perl  6/15-> Adv. Pattern Matching w/Perl |
| DAMIAN CONWAY Seminars;  Adv. OO Perl: 7/6,  Parsing with Modules: 7/7 |

     POST TO: spug-list at pm.org       PROBLEMS: owner-spug-list at pm.org