ESPUG::Meeting::Tonight->topic = 'Open Forum'

Ryan Erwin rerwin at ricochet.net
Wed May 24 11:01:05 CDT 2000

e?SPUGers-

It's time once again for another ESPUG meeting.  Tonight, we will be
having an open forum.  In case you have never attended, ESPUG is
completely free of monetary charges and open to anyone interested in
Perl.  Tonight, I just ask that you bring one perl related question or
comment that you are comfortable sharing during the meeting.  Some
discussion topics that other espuggers have already mentioned include
"How Perl works internally" (perlguts) and "Perl & MySQL"
(DBI/DBD::mysql).

Thanks to David Patterson, the meeting space is provided at Lucent
Technologies in Redmond.

Lucent Technologies
6464 185th Ave NE
Redmond, WA 98052

Take 520 East to Redmond-Fall City Road (last exit before end of 520
freeway)
Go Right on "Redmond-Fall City Road" (east)
Straight through 2 lights then left on 185th Ave (halfway up hill, hard
left)
Go one short block to the top of the hill and the Lucent Technologies
logo will be plainly visible above the main entrance of the building (to
the right)
If you get to the Fire Station, you have gone a bit too far.

Doors open at 6:45 and the meeting starts at 7:00.

After the meeting, we travel down to the Red Robin at the Redmond Towne
Center for refreshments.

See you there!

Ryan Erwin
ESPUG Emperor