SPUG: XML/XSLT Presentation Slides

Ken McGlothlen mcglk at itchy.serv.net
Thu May 11 20:19:04 CDT 2000

On Thu, 11 May 2000, Asim Jalis wrote:

| Bill Campbell writes:
| > On Thu, May 11, 2000 at 12:20:27AM -0700, Asim Jalis wrote:
| > > Probably because they were generated
| > > straight from Powerpoint they work much
| > > better with IE than with Netscape.
| >
| > Any possibility of putting them in html so
| > that they can be viewed nicely on Real Computers
| > instead of Redmond Viruses?
|
| Right. I should look into that.

If anyone's interested, I already typed up a text paraphrase of all the slides.
Since there's no real non-text information in the slides, it's pretty complete.
The paraphrasing is pretty close to the original, just with some streamlined
grammar.

I won't send it out without Asim's permission, of course, since he has
copyright on it, but I could send it to Asim for him to review for accuracy and
any further changes, and then he could mail it to the list if he likes.

Asim?

							---Ken

     POST TO: spug-list at pm.org       PROBLEMS: owner-spug-list at pm.org