SPUG: Slice of an arrary within a hash?

Stuart Poulin stuart_poulin at yahoo.com
Sun May 7 19:59:55 CDT 2000

The script is working fine - except now it tosses warnings.  Should I rewrite
the module or rewrite the script?  Should I spend anytime on it? - it's working
fine.

I've been bit too many times by distributing scripts, that work fine, except
some version of perl is tossing warnings, where as my system didn't. I wish I
could upgrade/downgrade the world to one version of perl, all using the same
version of modules.

I'll continue to use -w as a development tool only.

http://im.yahoo.com/

     POST TO: spug-list at pm.org       PROBLEMS: owner-spug-list at pm.org