SPUG: Damian Teaching OOP/Parsing, Kirkland

Tim Maher/CONSULTIX tim at consultix-inc.com
Mon May 1 07:12:08 CDT 2000

SPUGsters,

Here's a complimentary copy of the Training Bulletin we just sent
to our corporate clients, announcing Damian's commitment to teach
two Perl seminars through CONSULTIX in July.  Hope some of you
will avail yourselves of this unique opportunity!

P.S.  He'll be giving two free talks to SPUG, on the evenings of
the 5th and 6th; details to follow soon.

-Tim
|  Tim Maher, Ph.D.           Tel/Fax: (206) 781-UNIX    |
|  SPUG Founder & Leader      Email: spug at halcyon.com    |
|  Seattle Perl Users Group   HTTP: www.halcyon.com/spug |