SPUG: Discount Convention Pricing for SPUGsters

Tim Maher/CONSULTIX tim at consultix-inc.com
Fri Jun 30 18:27:33 CDT 2000

This note forwarded by Head Perl Monger "brian d foy" indicates
that we SPUGsters, in our guise as Seattle.pm, still qualify for
the discount pricing for the July OpenSource Conference in Monterey.
|  Tim Maher, Ph.D.           Tel: (206) 781-UNIX        |
|  SPUG Founder & Leader      Email: spug at halcyon.com    |
|  Seattle Perl Users Group   HTTP: www.halcyon.com/spug |

----- Forwarded message from brian d foy <tidbit at sri.net> -----