SPUG: The beans

B.Ingerson at epixtech.com B.Ingerson at epixtech.com
Wed Jul 26 17:44:41 CDT 2000

Bill,

I would like to see the DB browser go on the project list as soon as we get
the details of group development ironed out (prolly not a trivial task). In
the mean time, keep it rolling...

A group of us got to talking about your browser at the conference, and
extended it (conceptually) into a tool for autogenerating simple DB apps in
Tk. LlamaCard goes a long way towards making that possible.

LlamaCard was *very* cool. It should be on the CPAN in the next few weeks,
as soon as Damian and Aaron get settled back in Australia.

I hope to see you at the August SPUG.

Brian

wwg at tscnet.com@mail.tscnet.net on 07/26/2000 12:55:34 PM

Sent by:  billg at mail.tscnet.net