SPUG: Re: SPUG@cpan.org and projects

Christopher Cavnor chris at enthusiasm.com
Wed Jul 19 13:44:54 CDT 2000

I like the idea of the Perl IDE that was mentioned earlier. Would be great to
have a kick-butt interface for coding Perl. Just to be diplomatic, I can see
this idea (the Perl/TK database browser/query tool using DBI) integrating
well with the IDE - sort of like the ColdFusion Studio interface.

Would be sweet to have DB info at hand while developing Perl apps!

Chris

     POST TO: spug-list at pm.org       PROBLEMS: owner-spug-list at pm.org