SPUG: Brian@TCP4.conf

B.Ingerson at epixtech.com B.Ingerson at epixtech.com
Tue Jul 18 15:51:58 CDT 2000

Hi all,

I just wanted to express my excitement of all your collective excitement
regarding the collective CPAN effort!!!

I'm down at the conference, getting my brain worked on by Damian again (as
you can prolly tell). I haven't replied to any of the great ideas that have
been coming in, partly because I want to let them congeal (into the Master
Jello Plan) a bit, and partly cause I'm using a really crappy mail client
and don't want to have to force the results on you.

I'll give a full update report on Friday. Until then, keep the ideas
coming. I guess the most important need is the module(s) idea itself. It
needs to wear a lot of suits to work out well. (Prolly even a Win32 suit,
eeesh. ;-)

Sent to you via SPUG at cpan.org,

Brian

     POST TO: spug-list at pm.org       PROBLEMS: owner-spug-list at pm.org