SPUG: Changes in UBOCC parking schedule

Andrew Sweger andy at n2h2.com
Wed Jul 5 17:16:37 CDT 2000

Grrrrr. Apparently the notice sent to building tenants was wrong. The
garage closes at 9:00 PM. This roughly translates to about 8:30 PM because
the folks that work in the garage like to start closing up early so they
don't have to wait around for people to get out. I'd just avoid the
building's underground parking facility all together unless you've got
cash to burn. Sorry folks.

--
 Andrew Sweger <andy at n2h2.com>   |  N2H2, Incorporated
 Systems Architect               |  900 Fourth Avenue, Suite 3400

     POST TO: spug-list at pm.org       PROBLEMS: owner-spug-list at pm.org